20 Sep preventing burn-out
By the end of the day, when I get into bed I am truly TIRED!! My body is exhausted, my nerves are spent and emotionally I am pooped! I try to live each day to its fullest and I definitely try to accomplish as must as I physically and emotionally can – but I am guilty, like many other busy women, of putting my needs at the bottom of the to-do-list.
Life becomes so overwhelming at times that we forget to replenish ourselves. And let’s face it -if we don’t, who will?
Everyone woman wants to be successful in life. We all strive to be the most dutiful daughter, best wife, most involved mom, most respected employee – and of course, to be truly valued for our individual GREATNESS.
BUT, how do we do it all without burning out ?
Women’s Survival Guide:
- Exercise makes you feel better mentally, emotionally and physically. It gives you more energy to conquer your hectic day. It can ultimately provides you with a sense of vitality and improve your overall well being .
- Creative outlets such as painting, dancing and photography can put you in a state in which you are deeply engaged in what you are doing. It stimulates the brain and potentially leads you to a relaxation and replenishment….even after a hectic day.
- Confront and overcome past issues and traumas as they can keep you feeling emotionally drained and overwhelmed. They can even prevent you from excelling at everyday challenges.
- Rid your life of toxic people as they have the potential to drain the life out of you. Keep yourself surrounded with loving, kind and supportive people who embrace and appreciate you.
- Keep an affirmation list in which you write positive, admirable quotes about yourself. Remind YOURSELF everyday of your worth and importance. If you believe in yourself other will too.
Do you have some “survival” tips to help you prevent burn-out? We’d love to hear about them!