30 Aug Why Hire an Event Planner?
With the ever growing popularity of DIY sites and blogs that provide fun, simple and inspirational ideas on how to host an amazing event, we often find ourselves asking: why spend the money on hiring an event planner when we have all the basic guidelines available at the click of a mouse? Well the answer is simple, time is money! Hiring an event planner provides you with guidance, expertise and experience that is sure to save you time, money and stress in the long run.
Event planners are often thought of as an additional expenditure on the long list of costs that go into planning an event, however in reality they will likely save you more money overall and, not to mention, a very large headache. Not only do event planners help you budget your expenses, but they are also more than willing to share with you their tricks of the trade and allow you to capitalize on their exclusive list of vendors, contacts and resources. Ultimately, by hiring an event planner this will allow you to actually mingle amongst your guests and sit back, relax and enjoy YOUR event.
Still not convinced?
Here are some additional reasons why hiring an event planner is always a good idea:
- They work for and with you to help you choose the perfect theme, color scheme, venue, music, flowers etc. YOU are the boss; the event planner just makes it happen!
- They keep you on track and organized
- They go through a step-by-step process to ensure that your event is successful and entertaining
- When or if a problem arises, an event planner can most often take care of it without even alerting the host
- People are more likely to remember an event where things went wrong (ex: the dj didn’t show up, caterer was horrible) and that’s NOT the type of memories you want your guests to walk away with!
Everybody has a vision of their dream event, whether it be a baby shower, an engagement party, a sweet sixteen or even a wedding, yet that doesn’t always mean that it is easy to make it happen. With the help of an event planner, it provides you with a sounding board to bounce your ideas off of, down to every last minute detail, while the creative minds are put to work. An event planner will make your dream become a reality, so that can stay calm and watch as your vision unfolds right before your eyes.
-The Ladies of L&L